- SHAKE concentrate WELL before measuring.
- Add purified water to your application sprayer.
- Clear the lines of your sprayer.
- Add 2 tbs. (1oz) of concentrate per 1 gallon of water.
- Shake/agitate mixed contents of sprayer before applying to plants.
- Agitate as needed during use, approximately every 5 minutes.
- DO NOT SPRAY WHEN TEMPERATURE IS ABOVE 80° F.
- DO NOT STORE PRODUCT IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
- CLOSE CAP OF CONCENTRATE TIGHTLY WHEN NOT IN USE.
HOW TO APPLY:
1) Saturate entire plant, especially underside of leaves and stem of the plant.
2) Repeat as needed.
NOTE: Lost Coast Plant Therapy must be applied liberally to cover all area of plant surface, in order for it be effective and control the insects, powdery mildew, mold or fungus.
Contact with Lost Coast Plant Therapy begins the death process in soft body insects. The smaller the insect, the faster it works.
Mildew, mold and fungus is washed off on contact. If there is any residue of mildew, mold or fungus left over, it will stop growth with contact.
- OUTDOOR: Use early morning before heat of day, or dusk. Best if air temperature is 80 degrees Fahrenheit or less.
- INDOOR: Apply while main lights are off. Allow plants to dry thoroughly before lights go back on.
- CLONES & SEEDLINGS: Safe to spray on clones and new starts. We highly recommend dipping while they are in cubes and when they have roots showing. When dipping be sure to agitate mixture every few minutes.
- FOR AN EXTREME INFESTATION OF ANY KIND: Apply 1 oz. per gallon daily for 3-5 days. Then apply every other day as needed.
- When battling an infestation, it is important to disrupt the life cycle of the insect you are dealing with.
- Most heavy insect infestations can be taken care of by applying every other day for 5 days.
- Please refer to an expert for the lifecycle and requirements of the insect you are controlling.
- Remember, our product must have contact with the insect to control it.
- Full saturation of the plant will increase your successful use of Lost Coast Plant Therapy.
- RUSSET MITES AND HEMP APHIDS: Apply 2 oz. per gallon daily for 1 week, then as needed.
- POWDERY MILDEW AND BOTRYTIS: Apply 1 oz. per gallon every day for 1-3 days, then as needed.
- Once Powdery Mildew, Mold or Fungus is no longer visible, weekly application maintains proper PH of plant surface so powdery mildew does not return.
- SOIL DRENCH: Apply 1 oz. per gallon every day for 2-5 days through grow medium then as needed.
- Always test on a single plant first. Some plants are more sensitive than others to use as a soil drench.
- MAY BE USED UNTIL THE DAY OF HARVEST: Best practice would be to do everything you can to avoid getting to this point. Ideally preventative maintenance in pre-flower stages so you can go without use of our product in flower stages. If you have an infestation or plant disease during flowering stages use as needed and follow directions for use. Test for yourself to observe your plant variety reaction. Some plants are more sensitive than others. You, as the farmer, must choose what is best for your bottom line.
- WEEKLY MAINTENANCE: After pests and PM are under control apply 1 oz. per gallon every week as needed for full plant protection, prevention and maintenance.
- BOOSTING STRENGTH: Most people get great results from repeat applications. However occasionally some people get better results from boosting the strength by using 2 oz per gallon instead of 1 oz per gallon. Additionally, some people have tried boosting strength by adding 1 oz of isopropyl alcohol per gallon along with Lost Coast Plant Therapy concentrate. Please always test on a few plants first, to see how your plants tolerate it. Some plants are more sensitive than others. You, as the farmer, must choose what is best for your bottom line.
Powdery Mildew, Mold and Fungus:
REPEAT AS NEEDED:
- For most issues it will take more than one application for our product to be effective.
- Lost Coast Plant Therapy must have contact with the insect, mold, mildew or fungus for it to work. If you miss anything, your problem will persist.
- REPEAT APPLICATIONS WILL HELP ENSURE YOU GET DIRECT CONTACT WITH TARGETED INSECTS AND PATHOGENS.
- Making sure plants are entirely saturated is the most powerful way to use Lost Coast Plant Therapy.
USE OUR PRODUCT AS A STAND ALONE:
DOES NOT NEED A WETTING AGENT.
Our product works best if used by itself.
We recommend ALWAYS test on one plant first:
Especially when combining with a nutrient product such as kelp foliar spray, for example.
Especially when using as part of an IPM program with other insecticide, fungicide, or pesticide products.
To discover how long to wait between application of different IPM products.
As a natural product, the synergy of our ingredients is mild on the plant, yet powerful for controlling soft body insects, mold, mildew and fungus on contact.
Give Lost Coast Plant Therapy a chance.
Use it correctly, following all directions on the label, and as often as needed, and you will find out it can work for you.
ALWAYS PURGE YOUR LINES BEFORE USE OF YOUR SPRAYERS.
SMALL GARDENS: Use a half gallon or one gallon Hudson style sprayer for best results.
LARGE GARDENS: For larger applications like green houses and outdoor, we recommend a power Hudson style sprayer to apply ample amount of product to all plant surfaces, for best results.
When using a Hudson style sprayer, you will have to shake/agitate often (approximately every 5 minutes.)
ACREAGE: 2.5 gallons of concentrate mix with water to make 320 gallons (330 gallon tote), and covers 1 acre. Frequent or continuous agitation required.
COMMON SENSE CAUTION
- Minimal protective gear needed - eye wear, light weight mask and gloves.
- Keep out of eyes, mouth and nose. If you get concentrate or diluted product in the eyes, rinse with cool water for fifteen minutes.
- Keep out of reach of children.