- SHAKE concentrate WELL before measuring.
- Add purified water to your application sprayer.
- Clear the lines of your sprayer.
- Add 2 tbs. (1oz) of concentrate per 1 gallon of water.
- Shake/agitate mixed contents of sprayer before applying to plants.
- Agitate as needed during use, approximately every 5 minutes.
- Close cap of concentrate tightly when not in use.
USE OUR PRODUCT AS A STAND ALONE:
DOES NOT NEED A WETTING AGENT.
Our product works best if used by itself.
Do not use in combination with other products.
You may have grown used to trying many products in combination or back to back. Our product is different. It works best if used according to our instructions.
As a natural product, the synergy of our ingredients is mild on the plant, yet powerful for killing soft body insects, mold, mildew and fungus on contact. Using Lost Coast Plant Therapy as needed for the issue you are faced with will work.
Give Lost Coast Plant Therapy a chance.
Use it correctly, and as often as needed, and you will find out it can work for you.
HOW TO APPLY:
1) Saturate entire plant, especially underside of leaves and stock of the plant.
2) Repeat as needed.
NOTE: Lost Coast Plant Therapy must be applied liberally to cover all area of plant surface, in order for it be effective and eliminate the insects, powdery mildew, mold or fungus.
Contact with Lost Coast Plant Therapy begins the death process in insects. The smaller the insect, the faster it works. Mildew, mold and fungus is killed on contact.
- To eliminate all mites, thrips and white flies, their eggs and larvae apply every other day for five (5) days in a row. Saturate entire plant, especially underside of leaves.
- To eliminate powdery mildew saturate entire plant.
- Weekly maintenance may be required to keep powered mildew and pests away.
- May be used until day of harvest.
Powdery Mildew, Mold and Fungus:
REPEAT AS NEEDED
For most issues it will take more than one application for our product to be effective.
Lost Coast Plant Therapy must have contact with the insect, mold, mildew or fungus for it to work. If you miss anything, your problem will persist.
WITH INSECTS: you will have to disrupt the life cycle to completely eliminate the bug.
Repeat every other day for 5 days.
WITH MILDEW, MOLD and FUNGUS: it will depend on how thoroughly you applied the product. If you do not miss anything, it may take only one application. If you would like to be sure you got everything apply every other day until issue is resolved.
REPEAT APPLICATIONS WORKS BETTER THAN MIXING STRONGER SOLUTION OF PRODUCT. Making sure plants are entirely saturated is the most powerful way to use Lost Coast Plant Therapy. Doubling or tripling has not been found to make it work better.
ALWAYS PURGE YOUR LINES BEFORE USE OF YOUR SPRAYERS.
Small gardens: Use a half gallon or one gallon Hudson style sprayer for best results.
NO PROTECTIVE GEAR NEEDED!
- Keep out of eyes, mouth and nose. If you get concentrate or diluted product in the eyes, rinse with cool water for fifteen minutes.
- Keep out of reach of children.